Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 Done today, and more people asking how they can help.

Today started out really well, I got a scarf done in three hours and another in three more hours and finally one more. LOL I know it seems silly but I only work on them during the day not while at home with my wonderful son Noah, He is my world. I have had three more people ask me if I had enough yarn for them too as they wanted to make scarves as well. I was so excited so tomorrow I will be taking alot of yarn to work to hand out to others that feel the need in their hearts do something for others. These are the three I finished today. I hope someone will get some great use out of them. Thanks to all that follow maybe I will post a picture of three more for tomorrow. ( let's hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment