Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Pattern.....48 to go, YeeHaw!!!

The Pattern I use, which is just one I made up.
Using a size N Hook
2 Skeins of worsted weight yarn (4 ply)
double strand.

Row 1: Chain 103
Row 2: In third chain from hook DC in each D/C across.
Row 3-5: Chain 2 and D/C in each D/C across
Trim Row: end of row 5 ch 2, 3 D/C  in the same stitch. D/C around entire scarf using 3 D/C at each corner. Slip Stitch together when back at start, finish off, weave in ends.

I am so excited  that we are almost there.  If this pattern is a duplicate of something someone else uses, and you feel I am infringing on a copyright and I will remove the pattern Immediately. Just contact me with any problems. Don't forget everyone that soap, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and other personal items would be greatly appreciated find a shelter or mission in your area to share your love and hope as well.

1 comment:

  1. That answers my question, I thought those beautify scarves were made with double strands. Nice and warm and they go really fast that way too, right!

    The razors etc are a big bonus. Good of you to send and to encourage people to do likewise.

    Hugs
    Sandy
    I'm following you now

    ReplyDelete